Conference Assistant Application
If you are interested in serving as a student volunteer at
the conference, please fill out the application below by June
A limited number of volunteer hours are available
so be sure and submit your application early. In return for
working up to 10 hours as a conference assistant you will be
reimbursed your early student registration fee. (Up to $130.00)
Some volunteer positions will be available beginning Friday, July 8th
Volunteer positions may include, but are not limited to:
Session Projectionist | Registration Aides | Information & Direction | Ticket Takers & Counters
- All potential volunteers must register for the meeting and pay the required registration fee.
- Fee waivers will not be granted.
- You must serve all your assigned hours to receive the registration refund, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- You must submit your work form – signed by area supervisor to be reimbursed.
- You must attend the Student Volunteer Informational Meeting (Sunday, July 10 - late afternoon – you will be notified as to the time and place)
I wish to apply for a volunteer position at the Botany 2011 Conference.
I agree to abide by the conditions listed above on this form.
Deadline for submission of proposals is: June 15, 2011
This request will be sent electronically by pressing the "Submit Proposal" button.
button sends your proposal via e-mail to the
BSA Conference Director and the Conference Assistant Coordinator.
For additional information or questions,
Conference Assistant Coordinator
Botanical Society of America
Please type in the characters above. This is to prevent spam form submissions.